The BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting Degree Program offered by the Oxford Brookes University is exclusively to ACCA students who wish to obtain a Degree while studying towards the ACCA Qualification.
If you wish to submit a Research and Analysis Project (RAP) to Oxford Brookes, you must have a Project Mentor. We provide ACCA students with Mentorship in achieving the BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting Degree.
To be awarded the Oxford Brookes BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting you must,
- Be registered with Oxford Brookes University
- You may check your eligibility status by logging into your myACCA account and ensuring that you are opted in for this degree.
- Hold a recognised English language qualification certificate and transcript (if applicable), which must be submitted and approved by ACCA, before passing either of F7, F8 or F9.
- Successfully pass all fundamental subjects of ACCA (F1-F9).
- Complete the Professional Ethics module on your my ACCA profile before 3 months prior to the intended submission session.
If you wish to submit a Research and Analysis Project (RAP) to Oxford Brookes, you must have a Project Mentor. The Project Mentor has two different roles:
- To support your preparation of your RAP by providing advice and feedback to you at appropriate times during your RAP activities.
- To confirm Oxford Brookes University that he or she has been your Project Mentor and that your RAP is your own work. Your Project Mentor will certify this and Oxford Brookes University will check a sample of Project Mentor certifications.
Mr. Dilnawaz Ahmed Khan
CMA (US), CA (ICAI), CFA (ICFAI) M.Com, MBA, MS Finance
Dilnawaz khan brings in 10 years of teaching experience with him. He has vast knowledge in the field of Finance Management and Management Accounting. His unique style and technique of teaching make him popular among his students.